Whisper

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Tell me the stories of Jesus.....

I am creating this blog for my children. I feel I am failing to teach them all they must know in order to navigate these turbulent times. In a recent LDS Conference, Neil L. Andersen spoke on the importance of teaching our children about Jesus Christ, his life...ministry....atoning sacrifice...resurrection. He asked, "Are the life and teachings of Jesus imbedded in the minds and souls of our children? Do they think about the Savior's life when they wonder what to do in their own lives?
I know I am slacking on my personal scripture study and I am positive it influences my children. So in a last ditch effort to teach my children before they go out into the world, find spouses, and have their own children to teach, I plan to join the world of blog and explore my own feelings about Christ and hopefully teach my children along the way. Wish me luck?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Mom. I hope you know I already appreciate all that you do. I will keep up with what you are doing here.

    ReplyDelete